ISSN (online): 2251-8843
The "International Journal of Science and Engineering Investigations (IJSEI)" is an open access blind peer-reviewed international online journal. We publish high quality and refereed papers monthly. Papers reporting original research or extended versions of already published conference/journal papers are all welcome. Papers for publication are selected through peer review to ensure originality, relevance, and readability. The aim of IJSEI is to publish peer reviewed research and review articles fast without delay in the developing field of science and engineering. IJSEI hopes that Researchers, Research scholars, Academician, Industrialists, Consultancy etc. would make use of this journal publication for the development of science and engineering.
• Paper Submission Deadline for vol. 11, issue 128: September 22, 2022. more»
• Volume 11, Issue 127, August edition has been published. Authors are requested to take a look. more»
• The next monthly meeting will be held on Thursday, September 15, 18:00 GMT +1:00 on Lifesize platform. Board members and reviewers are requested to contact for getting interance passcode.
• From February 2021, payment by Bitcoin is acceptable in IJSEI. Authors can pay by Bitcoin and save 5% in total charges.
• Last IndexCopernicus Value for International Journal of Science and Engineering Investigations is 82.12 more»
• IJSEI has a scientific collaboration with Oil and Gas Technologies and Analytics Magazine. Papers in related topics will be translated and published in Russian with same license as IJSEI. more»
• Acceptable style of manuscript titles in IJSEI is Chicago-Style. Authors are requested to comply with the guidelines.
A critical objective of International Journal of Science and Engineering Investigations (IJSEI)'s mission statement is to provide highly relevant technical information. IJSEI have implemented a rigorous blind peer review process to ensure the high quality of its technical material. Peer review (also known as refereeing) is the process of subjecting an author's scholarly work, research, or ideas to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field. more»
Prospective authors should note that only original and previously unpublished manuscripts will be considered. Furthermore, simultaneous submissions (under consideration for publication elsewhere) are not acceptable. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publication nor is under review by any other formal publication. It is the primary responsibility of the author to obtain proper permission for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript, prior to the submission of the manuscript to IJSEI.